The Wyndham Indianapolis West Hotel
provides guests at the busy group convention property with an amenity that makes a tangible difference in their travels. The hotel has an airport flight schedule display from Flyte Systems
in the lobby.
The Wyndham Indianapolis West Hotel is a busy 407-room group convention property with 35,000 ft of meeting space located near the Indianapolis International Airport. The property provides free 24-hour airport shuttle service. When guests enter the lobby they instantly see the same FlyteBoard airline schedule display they trust at airports around the world.
The property also offers the FlyteChannel guestroom television service and FlytePass boarding pass printing near the FlyteBoard where guests print their boarding passes before getting on the shuttle. Flyte Systems
supplies the Wyndham Indianapolis West’s travel services. Flyte Systems is the leading provider of airport travel information
displays and digital signage
content for the hospitality industry, digital signage, convention centers and related businesses.
Real-time Flight Information
* Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, and now FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information.
* FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
* FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It can be provided as a stand alone or neatly packaged in either an all wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
* FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
* FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
* FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
Many hotels also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers.