Following the launch of its online group bookings for small functions of up to 25 guest rooms, called e-Events, the Hilton Family of Hotels has launched the next phase of its electronic event planning tool: complimentary Personalized Group Web Pages.
Leading the newest generation of event planning online, Hilton, Conrad, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Homewood Suites by Hilton and The Waldorf Astoria Collection hotels enable planners to customize their own Web page for business groups, special events and sports trips at more than 2,400 hotels in North America.
Features of the Personalized Group Web Pages include:
- The ability for event planners to create their own Personalized Group Web Page online 24/7 at no cost for any event that includes guest rooms (planner-designed page will receive approval within three to five days of submitting)
- Complete control placed in the hands of the event planner without depending on hotel input or involvement unless requested
- A means for event planners to promote their events and display important event details for attendees/guests all in one place
- The ability for event planners to select their own chosen color scheme, two photos, and event details such as maps and schedules
- A booking mechanism that directly links to the group block, providing easier and more accurate hotel and rate information for attendees/guests.
"The launch of Personalized Group Web Pages underscores our philosophy of putting even more choice and control into our customers' hands by uniting around-the-clock online event planning with creative customization," says Bob Brooks, vice president - eSales for Hilton Hotels Corporation. "With event planners juggling their business, social and family lives, the Hilton Family of Hotels e-Events makes it easier for them to take control of their event booking at their convenience."
After event planners use the booking method of their choice to secure the event with guest rooms, they have the opportunity to set up their own Personalized Group Web Page by visiting http://www.hiltonfamily.com/GroupPage or they can provide their hotel representative with the information they would like to include on the Personalized Group Web Page and the page will be created for the event planner.
Guest List Manager
Offering an all-inclusive feature for guest list management, Guest List Manager enables planners to manage their room block, including instant, real-time online access 24/7 to their group reservation details and guest room info through their HHonors or Fast Reservations profile. Planners instantly can see who has booked guest rooms for their event, or they can reserve rooms on behalf of guests, and keep tabs on head counts. Online efficiency eliminates the need to call the hotel or wait for the hotel to upload rooming lists manually.