Preferred Hotel Group
is pleased to announce the launch of its new brand websites. The appealing visual elements and user-friendly technical structure of www.PreferredHotelGroup.com
increase brand visibility, draw qualified traffic, and enhance the customer experience and loyalty for the Preferred Hotel Group family of brands. As part of the unveil, the company also introduced a mobile website
designed for today’s savvy smartphone user.
- Guest Reviews and Social Media Engagement. Utilizing its Integrated Quality Assurance program, Preferred Hotel Group collects comments from third-party review sites, including conversations between travelers and hotels, and feeds them directly to individual hotel pages – a real-time process that keeps travelers on the site and gives them the confidence to book. The Share tool encourages social engagement by allowing users to forward a snapshot of any element of the site, from special offers to room photos, to their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and email networks.
- Mobile Capabilities. The Preferred Hotel Group mobile channel features the same streamlined functionality, user-friendly booking tools, and vibrant photography as the main site, making on-the-go travel planning easy and enjoyable.
- Advanced Tagging Features and Flexible Search Categories. New tags link member hotels to common keyword searches, including popular destinations (i.e., Amalfi Coast), general geographic vicinities (i.e., Los Angeles area), and type of experience (i.e., safari). Searches can be further tailored by amenities, activities, setting, interests, style, and Preferred Family certification. The omnipresent booking widget and an enhanced booking engine facilitate a seamless search-and-book process.
- Experiences. Travelers looking for inspiration can search and sort through member hotels that best suit their needs by accessing the “Experiences” tab, which links directly to websites for the company’s branded programs, such as PreferredFamily.com and the newly designed PreferredPride.com.
- Vibrant Photography. Large, robust imagery brings the travel experience to life and showcases the unique positioning of member hotels within the Preferred Hotel Group family of brands.
- Language Translations. Later this year, the brand sites will be available in Japanese and German.