., the developer of hotel interactive TV applications, has released their newest Interactive TV feature set known as iTV Platform 3.0. Platform 3.0 further enhances the Roomlinx iTV offering, which combines HD TV, the Internet, PC functionality and VoD along with a versatile selection of guest amenity modules in an easy to use solution.
- Roomlinx iTV Platform 3.0 further enhances the existing Roomlinx iTV feature set by adding the following:
- “Click & Go” Interactive TV Program Guide
- Browse through available channels and click & go to desired program
- Sort programming by Genre
- Search both Internet and TV Programming via search bar
- Channel listing by network with click & go capability
- Room Service Application
- Guest can easily order room service from the TV, laptop, or smart phone
- Hotels can manage menus on the fly
- Full back end tracking and reporting down to the delivery time and average ticket price
- SmartTV Media Player Application
- Scans external hard drives to simplify access to personal media
- Controls the TV inputs through iTV user interface
- Dynamic SmartRoom® App
- Ability to up-sell premium SmartRooms on the fly and through all points of reservation
- Quick links to hundreds of Web Applications like:
- Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Facebook, Youtube, Google, Yahoo and many more
- Enhanced customization ability allows greater customization of user interface while maintaining ease of use
- Enhanced bundled content and SmartTV packages
- Increases revenue opportunity
All Roomlinx iTV installations beginning in June 2011 will operate on iTV Platform 3.0. And unlike other static technologies, the existing base of Roomlinx iTV customers will have the option of implementing iTV Platform 3.0.
Roomlinx will be exhibiting iTV Platform 3.0 at this year’s HiTec Conference in Austin Texas in booth #1351.