Four Winds Interactive (FWi) put its solution on display this week at HITEC 2013, taking place June 24-27 at the Minneapolis Convention Center, in Booth #325.
Among the items showcased at FWi’s HITEC Booth #325 are:
• FWi’s new advanced reporting functionality that allows users to track audience interaction and alter content and scheduling based on that data
• Signage driven by Microsoft KINECT, allowing users to ‘press’ buttons and ‘swipe’ through content without ever physically making contact with a screen
• Nontraditional communication mediums for hotel digital communications, including tablets, video towers and tabletop screens
• A preview of FWi’s new mobile application interface in development, scheduled for release in 2013
• Digital Signage Creation station where users can build and deploy their own sign (and take it with them on a USB!) with the help of FWi System Engineers