TableTop Media, LLC announces the national availability of Ziosk, the company's next-generation interactive tabletop device that offers solutions to many of the restaurant industry's current economic challenges. Ziosk delivers a dynamic, pay on-demand experience with a menu of financially benefiting capabilities. Core features include split check capabilities, touch tip, email or print receipt capabilities, real-time surveys, movie trailers and ticket purchase, the new product offers increased battery life, order entry, sound, dynamic content scheduling and 3D graphics capable interface.
The technology was tested at the Cozymel's Mexican Grill chain in Texas and immediately demonstrated the consumer fascination with media-rich, touch screen technology and convenience at the table. Leveraging the "pay on-demand" and digital promotional capabilities, Cozymel's has increased the average check at lunch by seven percent and 14 percent at dinner. Following the successful six month pilot with more than 20,000 successful check outs, Cozymel's will begin deploying Ziosk to its other restaurant locations before the holiday season.
Enhanced product features
- Increased Battery Life -- Ziosk operates with 18-plus hours of battery power, enabling restaurants to operate the complete day without service interruptions.
- PCI Compliant -- Ziosk is fully compliant with all Payment Card Industry Payment Application Data Security Standards (PCI PA-DSS) requirements.
- Ruggedized and Spill Resistant -- Ziosk was designed for the restaurant environment being both spill resistant and drop tested for hard surfaces.
- Customizable Table Configurations -- Ziosk offers multiple mounting options, vertical or horizontal in custom designed condiment holders or wall mounts.
- Dynamic Content Scheduling -- This patent-pending feature enables Ziosk to display relevant content at specific periods of the dining cycle by day part. Therefore, lunch specific promotions will be shown just during lunch prior to placing the order or just during the meal.
- Training and HR -- Ziosk offers restaurant employees the opportunity to login to view vacation and paycheck information, training programs, videos from management and other servers, enter internal blog information or participate in internal programs and competitions.