P&F USA continues to invest in the Hospitality segment, today announcing it will be expanding the Philips Hospitality business portfolio to include exciting new innovations. As a result of P&F recent North American distribution agreement with Philips Lifestyle Entertainment, P&F USA is now able to offer more solutions than ever before to the hospitality segment. From turn-key solutions like America’s first fully integrated HD DIRECTV to new lightning docks for the iPhone 5, the new line up of Philips products for the hospitality offers new ways allow hoteliers to make their guest experiences more enjoyable.
Highlights of the new Philips hospitality line include:
· Eight CES Innovation awards including two new soundbar solutions for in-room surround sound
· Picopix projectors that will allow any size hotel to offer cutting edge meeting room solutions
· A full range of audio products with convenient docks for either Apple or Android products
· Elegant and functional sound bar products to offer better in room cinema experiences without wires or subwoofers.
· Integrated television solutions for DIRECTV or Lodgenet properties
· New larger integrated television solution sizes, including 46”
· Edge and direct lit LED products in a variety of sizes and options
· Unique Simply Straight mounts for quick and easy installation
· A full range of power surge and outlet adapter products
Philips full lines of hospitality offerings are now available and will be on display at the World’s Largest Hospitality Technology Show, HITEC, this June in Minneapolis.