QuickMobile, the global leader in enterprise event apps, today introduced MobileVenue, a fully branded mobile app to help hotels, resorts and convention centers improve guest experience, drive revenue and enhance meeting services. With MobileVenue, facility operators can now deliver timely, valuable information directly to their guests’ smartphones and tablets to encourage guests to connect and engage with the venue and its amenities. The app also supports on-site meetings and conferences allowing hotel operators to offer mobile event apps as an added value to event customers. Hotel guests and meeting attendees only need MobileVenue on their mobile devices to access both hotel information and meeting content.
MobileVenue is powered by the QuickMobile Platform, the event industry’s leading mobile app development solution. The mobile solution solves the challenges of communicating effectively with hotel guests, promoting amenities and differentiating event services from competitors. Hotels, resorts and conference centers can easily configure the app according to their established brand standards, including background images, logos and banners. They can include separate schedules and contact information for various on-site services such as restaurants, bars and spas. Guests can also access maps, menus and other documents, as well as virtual information booths customized to the venue and surrounding area.
Among the key guest services features of MobileVenue are the following:
· Amenities & Services – Timely information about your venue and amenities
· Area attractions – Maintain a handy list of area attractions, complete with contact information, maps, descriptions, etc.
· Schedules – Create a single master venue schedule, or separate ones for various amenities (spa, restaurant, golf course, salon, etc.)
· Messaging – Use in-app messages and push notifications to send timely information and offers to app users; a discreet way of communicating with your guests
· Year-round engagement – Stay in touch with guests as long as the app stays installed on their devices
· Sustainable – 100% paperless; Support your venue’s sustainability initiatives by reducing dependence on flyers, paper notices and documents, etc.
· Multilingual – Cater to your guests in most major business languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Japanese and Korean
With MobileVenue, hotels, resorts and conference centers can offer their corporate clients a dedicated, branded app for their on-site event or meeting. Event apps are designed to meet the goals and objectives of meeting organizers and can include dozens of features and modules such as Schedules, Attendee lists, Document Center, In-app messaging, Social Media, Surveys and Polls and Photo Gallery. The event app ensures better participation and engagement for events of all sizes and types, and is a powerful differentiator for venues when selling meeting services. Secure access to event apps within MobileVenue is established by the event organizer during development and can be limited to event attendees only.