This March 16-19, Hospitality Technology's premier restaurant technology event, the Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference (MURTEC), will retun to Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Now entering its 16th year, MURTEC 2011, "The Integrated Enterprise: Aligning Technology Initiatives with Business Objectives," will bring together more than 225 restaurant technology, finance and operations professionals for three days of peer-to-peer exchange of ideas and best practices. The event is a must-attend for operators and vendors alike, offering a multitude of networking opportunities through exhibition space, topic tables, dinners and golf. Topics for the 2011 event include:
- The Integrated Enterprise
- Mobile Platform Integration
- Standardization of the POS Data
- Revenue Management
- Vendor RFP Process: Best Practices
- Cloud Computing
- Case Study: Using I.T. to Cut Costs
- Workshops: Front of House, Back of House, Social Media
- A Retail Perspective on Business Intelligence
- PCI: New Standards, New Expectations
- Restaurant Technology Study: Highlights & Analysis
For more information about MURTEC, click here.