Corner Bakery Cafe has launched a complete redesign of its website that allows guests to personalize their online and offline experience with their local Corner Bakery Cafe in ways not previously available through standard, fast-casual restaurant websites.
The new website, created by digital agency, Rockfish, provides guests with a seamless, interactive experience across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Unlike typical restaurant websites, the redesigned Corner Bakery Cafe website provides an integrated user experience that does not require multiple clicks. Nutrition, menu and ordering information are readily accessible and allow guests to make decisions quickly and easily.
The redesigned site also features:
• A browsable menu with large, colorful images and detailed nutritional information.
• A filter option that allows guests to search based on dietary needs, including vegan, vegetarian, low fat and gluten-free.
• A calorie range selector that allows guests to set their own limits to find the right meal, and a nutritional calculator that keeps tally as they add to an order.
• The new 100 Combos under 600 Calories section, with more than 100 delicious combinations of signature panini, sandwiches, salads and soups, all under 600 calories.
• A fun new “shuffle” option allowing guests to discover new Corner Bakery Cafe options for ordering.
• A location finder front and center on the mobile and tablet versions of the site, so guests can find a nearby cafe and order before arrival.
• The launch of “To-Go” online ordering that allows guests to skip the line and order online, adding to the previously available option of catering online ordering.
• Easy social sharing capabilities so guests can share favorite menu items with friends via Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
• A fresh, food-forward design and use of video that reflects Corner Bakery Cafe’s innovative, made-to-order menu.
• A completely reformatted franchising section, designed to provide franchise prospects with easier access to information, and a more efficient way to begin the application process.
Adding to the features of Corner Bakery Cafe’s redesigned website is the “My Cafe” section, putting each company-owned and franchised cafe front and center where guests can favorite a cafe, look at photos, read reviews on Yelp and Google+ and locate driving directions and a map to their local cafe.
The new website is designed to meet the evolving needs of today’s consumer while supporting the fast-casual franchise chain’s goal to more than double its U.S. footprint in the next three to four years.