Attitude POSitive launches its latest version of AccuPOS Retail Point of Sale software. The new version, AccuPOS Retail 2008, includes new features that help small and mid-market retailers streamline sales and back-office processes, and offer more targeted customer incentives.
AccuPOS is a pure POS solution, collecting only sales data and populating the accounting program, ensuring that all inventory, sales and customer data are rightfully located in a central place. This eliminates the many accounting duplication errors common with other POS software.
AccuPOS is easy to implement with all popular accounting program i.e. QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS. It offers a rapid 2-3 keystroke sales process to help increase customer and employee satisfaction, and includes easy drag-n-drop set-up and 'must-have' features for the small and mid-market retail and hospitality industries, such as multiple security options, multi-site support, custom buttons, touch screen and scanner compatible, credit card possessing with the processor of your choice, customer tracking, barcode printing, remote printing and reporting, gift cards, and more.
New Features include:
- Compatibility with the latest versions of QuickBooks by Intuit (2008), Peachtree by Sage (2008) and Simply Accounting by Sage (2008).
- Guaranteed accounting updates: Peachtree and QuickBooks users are guaranteed that AccuPOS 2008 will post sales data to the accounting package.
- Training emulation mode: transactions such as adding new customers, charging to customer accounts, processing credit cards, running tabs and more can be processed in real-time without affecting live data.
- Automatic % discount: AccuPOS 2008 can automatically apply percentage discounts to specific customers without user intervention. Customers are added to the transaction at any time (before totaling) and the savings will automatically display on the receipt.
- No discount: this feature prevents discounts on specific items such as CRV (Cash Redemption Value) or any other non discountable item or service.
- Units of measure: AccuPOS 2008 allows defining master stock items and quantities for better inventory control.
- Enhanced customer lookups: customer generic lookup fields have been expanded with the capabilities to search by name, company and phone number fields.