Windstream, provider of advanced network communications, and BroadSoft, a global unified communication software as a service (UCaaS) leader, announced the availability of a new customized Virtual PBX and unified communications solution for the hospitality industry. Announced at HITEC, a large hospitality technology tradeshow, the new Virtual PBX for Hospitality solution offers scalability, flexibility and simplicity on a single unified platform hosted in an enterprise-class data center and accessible through the cloud.
The hospitality industry including leading hoteliers can take advantage of Virtual PBX for Hospitality to manage simple to complex voice and data solutions that increase productivity, streamline operations and deliver best-in-class guest services. The new offering aligns with Windstream’s commitment to deliver customized solutions and includes:
· A complete unified communications solution with built in integration to the hotel management system
· Data network, equipment, installation, maintenance, support and ongoing updates
Windstream’s hoteliers can now embed voice, video, messaging, presence, and collaboration, all from a single cloud platform, into their hotel processes and guest services, including their hotel management systems. Hoteliers can now apply these unified technologies to rethink their guest experiences and to improve hotel staff productivity without complex premise technology implementation and integration projects.
New features of the Windstream Virtual PBX directly address the growing needs of the hospitality industry by providing:
· A simplified carrier grade installation and cutover experience
· Increased flexibility to expand and grow to meet the needs of the property
· Elimination of the need for multi-vendor support
· Proactive identification and remediation of issues before they become apparent to guests
· Prompt answers and resolutions to guest and staff inquiries
· Real-time trend analysis and quarterly business review capabilities