From savoring breathtaking views to having your cares melt away at the spa, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale beach hotel completes any trip to the Gold Coast. Perched above the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, this luxury beachfront hotel includes extensive meeting space, an ocean-view tropical pool deck with exclusive cabanas, and a skywalk connecting to the waterfront. Inspired by grand ocean liners of days gone by, the beach hotel’s polished design and décor offers a chance to experience the refinement of another era.
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Private balconies with Intracoastal or Ocean views
- Lightweight waffle bathrobes
- In-room laptop-compatible safe
- Wireless high speed Internet access (additional fees apply)
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping attention including evening turndown
Property Features & Amenities
- Luxury beachfront Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
- Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rating
- Fort Lauderdale's only AAA Five Diamond hotel
- The only Club Lounge of any luxury hotel in the city, available to a limited number of guests with one-bedroom suite and oceanfront guest room reservations. Offering exclusive amenities including complimentary culinary presentations throughout the day, private TV and computer station and a Club Concierge to assist with any requests.
- Heated infinity pool on 29,000 square foot tropical pool deck
- Dedicated poolside service
- Private VIP Oceanfront Cabana Level seemingly suspended over the Atlantic Ocean
- Elegant 8,500 square foot spa with 10 treatment suites and one couples’ suite; separate lounges for men and women and a gift boutique
- Expansive Fitness Center overlooking the Intracoastal waterway
- Signature ocean view restaurant; elegant Wine Room, private wine cellar, Lobby Lounge and Pool Bar
- Exclusive privileges at members-only Grande Oaks Golf Course
- More than 24,000 sq. ft. of magnificent meeting space with ocean front views
- Overnight laundry service
- Business Center
- Concierge service
- Valet Parking: $35 overnight, $18 daily
Business Services(additional fees may apply)
- High-speed internet access
- Fax for local and international transmissions
- Executive computer work stations
- Laptop hook-ups/capability
- Laser printer with color and black & white ink cartridges
- Color copier
- UPS and FedEx pick-up and packaging
- Word processing/staff to type documents
- Check-In: 4 p.m.
- Check-Out: 11 a.m.
- Cancellation policy: During season, guests must cancel at least 14 days in advance of their reservation or they will receive a two-night penalty. During off-season, guests must cancel at least seven days in advance or they will receive a two-night penalty. Please take note that cancellation rates are subject to change. Please ask for specific cancellation policies during holidays and special events at time of booking..
- Pet Policy: Dogs weighing less than 25 pounds are welcome at our hotel, however a $250 non-refundable pet fee applies.
- We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior. No more than two pets may occupy each guest room. Please contact the resort for further details.
- Smoking: All guest rooms are non-smoking
- Parking: Valet parking only, $35 overnight, $18 daily
The RESTES hotel rate is $219.00/night, single or double. Please make sure to mention Hospitality Technology's Restaurant Executive Summit to receive this rate when making your reservations with The Ritz Carlton. This rate is only available until Friday, October 3, 2014. If rate is sold out prior to October 3, hotel’s prevailing rates will apply.
Map and Directions