President & CEO
Scotty's Brewhouse Inc.
Scott Wise is the President & CEO of a Pots & Pans Production, the parent management company for Scotty’s Brewhouse and Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Company. Scotty (as he was dubbed by his late grandfather) is a family man, married to wife, Amy, for 15 years. Their family includes 4 children; Slater (6), twins, Lincoln and Vaughn (4), and baby Ivy (8 mo.). A avid exercise enthusiast, Scott also enjoys spending time with immediate and extended family, attending sporting events, travel, reading and always striving to better himself.
Wise’s restaurants represent the physical embodiment of his personality and feature upscale, industrial but warm atmosphere, extraordinary customer service, an array of draft and bottled beer and world-class, homemade American comfort food with a twist. The focus on high-quality food, craft beer, exceptional service, and the exciting sports-minded yet family-friendly atmosphere bridges the gap between generations and blurs typical demographic lines. While each location differs slightly, with their vibrant atmosphere, multiple televisions that can be seen from each seat in the dining room or bar and the fact that they are the perfect place to unwind after a long day, catch tonight’s big game or enjoy the company of friends and family, there is no mistaking that all belong to Scotty’s family of restaurants.
“I will act in a way that makes my _________ proud” begins a vision statement unlike any other, a comprehensive list of behaviors and actions that Scotty’s company fanatically embraces and strives to live up to every day. All team members receive a vision statement card on their first day of employment and are encouraged to think about whom, in their own lives, they will make proud and then write that person’s name in the blank. For Scotty, that person is his mom.
In keeping with that vision statement, Scotty is well known as a community philanthropist, consistently committing his time and effort along with monetary and food donations to causes in every city in which his restaurants reside. He is a firm believer in reaching back and offering a hand whenever and wherever one is needed. Scotty knows that in life, just as in his restaurants, it takes everyone working together to be successful.
Scotty’s business accomplishments include the following awards and/or memberships:
• Indiana Restaurant Association – Board of Directors
• West Point Financial – Blue Chip Award Winner
• Indiana Business Journal – Forty Under 40 Award Winner
• Indiana Restaurant Association Restaurateur of the Year, 2009
• Dad's Inc., Father of the Year, 2010
• Strategic Alliance Council, Purdue University Department of Hospitality & Tourism Management
• 2011 Techpoint MIRA Award for Innovative Use of Technology & New Media Excellence Winner
• Central Indiana Junior Achievement “Best and Brightest” Top 10 Nominee, 2011
• Hospitality & Technology Customer Engagement Innovator Honorable Mention, 2011