SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2013 Hotel Technology Forum!
CALL FOR SPEAKERS / Nomination Guidelines
2013 Hotel Technology Forum (HTF)
Use Subject Line: 2013 HTF SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be senior IT executives from major lodging chains.
- HTF is all about IT, so we are seeking CIOs and IT titles at the VP-level and higher for "first-choice" consideration.
- Please note: We are not seeking any vendor executives as speakers.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- We are always seeking the strongest story in every speaker placement. Therefore, when you make your nomination(s) you may indicate which topic from our agenda you are suggesting the candidate for, or, if it is an especially compelling story feel free to propose an alternate topic. Note that in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2013 HTF speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the HTF / Hospitality Technology event editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's focus that would relate to placement on the HTF agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
Nomination Process - Key Information
Please note that we recommend submitting a "preview" speaker target list. Why? There are several reasons a nomination that looks great on paper to you, may not be acceptable to the Hospitality Technology event editorial team in this event cycle, so a preview list lets us provide you with some early feedback on your potential candidates in case we see any problems before the candidates are actually contacted.
- 2013 HTF speaker outreach officially begins September 15, 2012.
- Our objective is to have the majority of the speaker roster populated by December 31, 2012.
- Please make nominations as soon as possible.