SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2012 MURTEC!
Use Subject Line: 2012 MURTEC SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be restaurant executives only. We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- MURTEC is all about IT, so we are seeking IT titles only at the VP level and higher for "first choice" speaking consideration. We will also consider director-level IT titles later in the speaker placement process.
Submission Information - please include ALL information noted as "required":
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations. We encourage you to do so.
- Placement of any nominee on the 2012 MURTEC speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the MURTEC / Hospitality Technology editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 50 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's area of responsiblity and content "sweet spot" that you would want us to be aware of when considering the candidate for a speaking opportunity (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's administrative assitant's name, email and phone (not required)
Nomination Process - Key Information:
Please feel free to submit a "preview" speaker target list. Why? There are several reasons a nomination that looks great on paper to you, may not be acceptable to the HT event editorial team in this event cycle, so a preview list lets us provide you with some early feedback on your potential candidates in case we see any problems before the candidates are actually contacted.
Please make nominations as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you.
- 2012 MURTEC speaker nominations are reviewed and considered by the event editorial team at the time of receipt.
- We will be situating 2012 MURTEC speakers against a series of deadlines beginning with October 1, 2011 and continuing to December 1, 2011 and concluding on February 1, 2012. Without a doubt there will potentially be more placement options the earlier a nomination is received.