SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2012 HOTEL TECHNOLOGY FORUM (HTF)
Submit by email to:
John Hall, Director / Event Content --- email@example.com
Use Subject Line:
2012 HTF SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be lodging executives only. We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- HTF is all about IT, so we are seeking IT titles only at the VP level and higher for "first-choice" speaking consideration. We may consider director-level IT titles later in the speaker placement process.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations. We encourage you to do so.
- Placement of any nominee on the 2012 Hotel Technology Forum speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the HTF / Hospitality Technology event editorial team.
Submission Information - please include ALL information noted as "required":
- The executive’s name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 50 words or less, a brief indication of the executive’s area of responsibility and content "sweet spot" that you would want us to be aware of when considering the candidate for a speaking opportunity (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive’s administrative assistant's name, email and phone (not required)
Nomination Process - Key Information:
Please feel free to submit a "preview" speaker target list. Why? There are several reasons a nomination that looks great on paper to you, may not be acceptable to the HT event editorial team in this event cycle, so a preview list lets us provide you with some early feedback on your potential candidates in case we see any problems before the candidates are actually contacted.
Please make nominations as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you.
- 2012 HTF speaker nominations are reviewed and considered by the event editorial team at the time of receipt.
- We will be situating 2012 HTF speakers against a series of deadlines beginning with October 15, 2011 and continuing to December 15, 2011 and concluding on February 15, 2012. Without a doubt there will potentially be more placement options the earlier a nomination is received.