The Palmer House Hilton
17 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL, U.S.A. 60603
Telephone: 1 (312) 726-7500
The Palmer House® Hilton - The Chicago Hotel The World Knows Best
Welcome to The Palmer House®: a Hilton Hotel - an iconic, world-class downtown Chicago hotel and gateway to Chicago's rejuvenated Loop scene. A modern Chicago grand hotel, the Palmer House is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions the city of Chicago has to offer like Millennium Park, Grant Park, Lake Michigan, the Art Institute of Chicago, the theater district, and the Magnificent Mile.
Although standard in name, the interior design and appointments of the Standard bedroom are equal to what other hotels refer to as deluxe.
* Each room has Hilton's new Serenity Dreams bed providing a plush-top mattress to provide plenty of support and luxury.
* Fine European-style linens adorn the beds.
* Easy to set Alarm Clock with pre-set radio stations and MP3 connectivity.
* Personalized in-room listening available when using your iPods, CD players and other portable devices.
* Rooms have individually controlled heat/air conditioning.
* Rooms also include irons, ironing boards and hairdryers.
* All rooms have a standard desk with lamp.
* High-speed internet access is available in all rooms (nominal fee).
Make your reservations early! And be sure to mention that you are attending the 2011 Restaurant Executive Summit to receive a special conference rate of $239. Hotel reservations must be made prior to August 17 to receive this exclusive Summit rate. If rate is sold out prior to August 17, hotel prevailing rates will apply.