CALL FOR SPEAKERS - Nomination Guidelines
SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2011 RESTAURANT EXECUTIVE SUMMIT!
Submit by email to: John Hall, Director / Event Content --- email@example.com / 973-607-1331
Use Subject Line: 2011 RESTAURANT SUMMIT SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be senior restaurant executives only.
- We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers for this event.
- The Restaurant Executive Summit draws our most senior restaurant executive audience – from CEO through VP-level, both IT and non-IT titles. Content is strategic from both the business and IT perspectives.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations. We are always seeking the most compelling stories for our agenda. When making a nomination please indicate which topic area(s) are best suited to your nominee.
- NOTE: The event editorial team will consider alternate topic suggestions when the story is especially compelling.
- Note in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2011 Restaurant Executive Summit speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the Summit / Hospitality Technology editorial team.
- The executive’s name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive’s business focus that would relate to placement on the agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive’s admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
- 2011 Restaurant Executive Summit speaker outreach is already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by July 1, 2011.
- Sessions fill on a first-come, first-serve basis so please make nominations as soon as possible.