SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2011 MURTEC!
Use Subject Line: 2011 MURTEC SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be restaurant executives only. We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- MURTEC is all about IT, so we are seeking IT titles only at the VP level and higher. We will consider director-level IT titles for concurrent sessions only.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda (see topic list below) please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). Note in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2011 MURTEC speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the MURTEC / Hospitality Technology editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's IT focus that would relate to placement on the MURTEC agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
TOPICS (Speaker Opportunities) PLANNED FOR THE 2011 MURTEC INCLUDE:
- The Integrated Enterprise (Opening Keynote)
- Mobile Platform Integration
- Standardization of POS Data
- Revenue Management
- Vendor RFP Process: Best Practices
- Cloud Computing
- Case Study: Using I.T. to Cut Costs
- Front of House
- Back of House
- Social Media
- A Retailer Perspective on Business Intelligence (Retail CIO)
- PCI: New Standards, New Expectations
- 2011 MURTEC speaker placements will begin October 1, 2011.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by December 15, 2011.
- Please make nominations as soon as possible.