SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2011 HOTEL TECHNOLOGY FORUM!
Use Subject Line: 2011 HTF SPEAKER NOMINATION
Key Note regarding the 2011 HTF: This year’s theme is anchored by the word “VISIONARIES” – as a result key speaker nominations must be industry recognized visionaries in the topic area to be considered for "first-choice" placement as a speaker.
- Nominated speakers must be senior lodging executives only. We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- HTF 2011 is all about IT so we are seeking only the most senior lodging IT executives – CTO, CIO, SVP and VP. For this event we are not accepting executive nominations below the VP title level.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic please indicate the topic in your submission. Note in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2011 HTF speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the HTF / Hospitality Technology editorial team.
- The executive’s name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 75 words or less, an indication of the executive’s visionary focus that would relate to placement on the HTF agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive’s admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
- Planned Topics / Speaker Opportunities:
- What’s your CRM Strategy for Optimizing Social Media and Mobile Tools?
- Creating a Winning Revenue Management Strategy
- Next-Gen PMS: Trends and Offerings
- Optimizing your Website for Conversions
- The Guestroom Difference: Technologies that Differentiate & Influence
- Innovation Case Study: Cloud Computing
- WORKSHOPS – two facilitators will be used for each:
- Technology to Improve Customer Service
- Integration Struggles & Strategies
- PCI Compliance and Beyond
- 2011 HTF speaker placements are already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by February 1, 2011.
- Please make nominations as soon as possible.