SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2010 MURTEC!
Use Subject Line: 2010 MURTEC SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be restaurant executives only. We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- MURTEC is all about IT, so with just two exceptions (noted in next bullet point) we are seeking IT titles only at the VP level and higher. We will consider director-level IT titles for concurrent sessions only.
- For our final session at the 2010 MURTEC "Building Buy-In with Your CFO" we are seeking a CFO and a COO for the executive panel. Please click on the "Full Agenda" link on this page to review the content specifics of that session.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). Note in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2010 MURTEC speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the MURTEC / Hospitality Technology editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's IT focus that would relate to placement on the MURTEC agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
- 2010 MURTEC speaker placements are already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by December 31, 2009.
- Please make nominations as soon as possible.