SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
FOR 2010 HOTEL TECHNOLOGY FORUM!
Use Subject Line:
2010 HTF SPEAKER NOMINATION
Nominated speakers must be senior lodging executives only. We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- HTF 2010 is all about IT so with just two exceptions (noted in the next bullet point) we are seeking only the most senior lodging IT executives - CTO, CIO, SVP and VP. For this event we are not accepting executive nominations below the VP title level.
- For our final session at the 2010 HTF "Building IT Buy-In with CFOs, Property Owners & Developers" we are seeking a senior management company executive, a developer/owner and a CFO for the executive panel. Please click on the "Full Agenda" link on this page to review the content specifics of that session.
All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). Note in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2010 HTF speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the HTF / Hospitality Technology editorial team.
The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's IT focus that would relate to placement on the HTF agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
2010 HTF speaker placements are already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by December 31, 2009.
- Please make nominations as soon as possible.