2010 HOTEL TECHNOLOGY FORUM
Technology for Growth & Profitability in the New Hospitality Dynamic
The year's most productive educational and networking event for senior-level hotel technology executives.
Entering its 6th year, Hospitality Technology's HOTEL TECHNOLOGY FORUM, is focused on educating hotel technology executives on the issues that are most critical to their businesses today. As the hospitality industry rebounds and responds to current social, economic and technological trends, the Hotel Technology Forum is an outstanding opportunity for lodging executives to stay ahead of the curve. The event brings together more than 125 high-level, hard to reach hotel executives for an exclusive leadership forum and relationship-building event. With an agenda tailored towards strategic insights and tactical analysis, the hands on nature of the Hotel Technology Forum offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities facing hotel executives today.
This year's sessions are insightful, inspiring, business-critical and timely:
- Technology for Growth & Profitability
- How to Achieve System Centralization via Virtual & Hosted Apps
- In-Room Technology at CityCenter: Controlling & Integrating Profitable Systems
- Ubertrends: Socially Engaging the New Era Guest
- Tech Reality Check: Are Your IT Initiatives Really Impacting Guest Satisfaction & Your Bottom Line?
- Television Revolution: New Content, Next-Gen Tech
- Green Technology & Sustainabilty
- Building IT Buy-in with CFOs, Property Owners & Developers
- Plus 3 Hands-on Workshops!
- Social Networking: Achieving Results & ROI
- Tech Applications with "Wow" Factor
- Networking, DAS Systems & Bandwidth Management