"MURTEC is a quality event that you should not miss. The opportunity to network with other executives with similar initiatives and challenges is unmatched. "
- Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, CKE Restaurants Inc.
"MURTEC is the best Peer to peer networking event for IT of all the conferences."
- Director Mission Control, Tumbleweed Southwest Grill
"Not only was I able to network with vendors that offered great solutions for my business, but I received great expertise and insight from well-qualified professionals in the industry."
- Controller, Nicks Pizza & Pub Ltd.
"MURTEC's value is it's focus on learning from the people in the industry and not just a vendor show."
- Technology Director, Taco Del Mar
"MURTEC again did not disappoint. There was the perfect number of vendors and attendees which made the sessions and networking most valuable."
- Corporate Director of IT, B.R. Guest Restaurants
"Very good show, well worth the time. The discussions and speakers were very good."
- Executive Director of Enterprise Systems, Applebee's International
"This is our 5th year attending MURTEC and have found the networking and speakers very informative and has broadened our perspectives of technology within our restaurant business. We have implemented various new technology as a result of meeting vendors at the conference...so each year seems better. "
- Administrative Director, Zippy's Restaurant
"...This was our first year attending and we were very impressed with the quality and professionalism...very worth the trip."
- President/CEO, Smitty's Family Restaurant
"Better than the other Food Service conferences I have attended, the MURTEC format is conducive to strategic planning, peer networking and technology evaluation. It was informative, upbeat and fun."
- Manager Corporate & Restaurant Systems, Del Taco LLC
"Great speakers, great content, and one of the best shows to network with others in the industry."
- Manager IT, Chick-Fil-A Inc.
"The value of this conference was tied to it's specific focus on technology and how that technology applies to my industry. The panel based sessions allowed me to connect with real world I.T. peers experiencing and overcoming real world problems."
- Manager IT, Tar Heel Capital
"The show is 'right sized' for networking; there is opportunity to talk one on one."
- Guest Service Systems Information, Jack in the Box Inc.
"Small enough conference where real networking takes place."
- Director of IT, Back Bay Restaurant Group
"Intimate and relevant."
- VP Support Servicesr, Unidine Corp.
"Very helpful staff & very organized event."
- VP of Finance, McCormick & Scmick's Seafood Restaurants Inc.